1. Pick boat and time
2. Boats available for your day are in BLUE. YELLOW means that is the next available day open. PLEASE double check your dates before booking!
3. If the site kicks you off it means someone has booked it before you and you need to pick another time. If it is not showing the time you want it also means it is already booked during that time. This is to prevent double booking.
4. Complete reservation and read policies
5. Register for an account
6. Go to BOATER SAFETY tab and have all drivers watch the video and take drivers test. This saves time in the office and ensures everyone understands the rules.
7. Make sure you read your confirmation email and double-check dates and times!
Please notice our fall hours and do NOT book before or after close! You will NOT be able to get rental before or after hours!