top of page
Avalon Boat Details
Length: 25 ft
Max Capacity: 13 people
Max Weight Capacity: 1,770 lbs
Drive: Outboard 4-stroke
Fuel: 25 gallons
Tach, volt, and fuel gauges
Ski Tow Bar
2 Hours- $205 ($219.35 with tax)
3 Hours- $265 ($283.55 with tax)
4 Hours- $299 ($319.93 with tax)
5 Hours- $325 ($347.75 with tax)
6 Hours- $345 ($369.15 with tax)
7 Hours- $370 ($395.90 with tax)
8 Hours- $400 ($428.00 with tax)
24 Hours- $509 ($544.63 with tax)
2 Days- $875 ($936.25 with tax)
3 Days- $1,079 ($1,154.53 with tax)
4 Days- $1,400 ($1,498 with tax)
* 24-hour and mulit-day rentals can start at any time during open hours and returned 24 hours later.
No 24-hour or multi-day rentals on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
* 24-hour and multi-day rentals must be booked over the phone or via email.
Overnight- $275 ($294.25 with tax)
* Overnight consists of taking the boat out around 5:30 pm and returning it by 8:30 am the following morning.
Two days prior to the start of the rental the $200 deposit will be authorized on the credit card on file.
If the card will not authorize and another card isn't given the rental will be forfeited.
No boating experience is required for this boat. You are required to have a valid United States Driver's License and be at least 18 years old and speak fluent English.
You will be turned away and charged in full if you are unable to meet these requirements.
We require a 48-hour cancellation notice. If you cancel within 24-48 hours your $50 will be kept from your deposit.
A cancellation within 24-hours or no-show on the day of the rental will result in the customer being charged their rental in FULL.
Only 1 tube can be pulled behind a pontoon.
We do not allow skiing or wakeboarding behind the pontoon.
The Zup board may or may not work depending on the size and ability of the person.
If you want to try your luck and walk in you must arrive no later than 1.5 hours prior to closing.
We will not accept anyone coming in later.
How to book
1. Click book now button
2. Choose the desired date
3. Choose a time
4. Select rental length
(note:you MUST have the boat back before close!)
What is included
2. Life jackets
3. Boat Instructions
What will I be charged
2. Rental equipment- tubes, etc
3. Gas-charged at the end of the rental
(typical 4-hour uses between $20-$40 in gas)
4. Any fines or damages if any
What to bring
1. Food and beverage items
2. Towels and sunscreen
3. Drivers license for all drivers
4. Cell phone
5. Cash or credit card
6. Radio- ours are not guaranteed
What NOT to bring
1. No self-tanning lotion or bronzer
2. No red wine or other staining beverages
3. No jello shots or kegs
4. No pets
5. No BBQ grills
6. No hookahs, shisha, or other items that
utilize open flames, gas, propane, etc.
7. Clothing that can stain
8. Glow sticks
Rentals that can be added
bottom of page