1. Pick boat and time. PLEASE double-check your dates before booking!
2. If the site kicks you off it means someone has booked it before you and you need to pick another time. If it is not showing the time you want it also means it is already booked during that time. This is to prevent double booking.
3. Complete reservation by adding a tube, etc, and read our policies
5. Register for an account
6. Go to the BOATER SAFETY tab and have all drivers watch the video and take driver's test. This saves time in the office and ensures everyone understands the rules.
7. Make sure you read your confirmation email and double-check dates and times!
RENTER MUST follow the weight limits and agree said watercraft will not be occupied by a greater number of persons than shown on this agreement due to safety concerns and to keep from damaging the watercraft. Please do not show up expecting to put more people on. We will not allow extra people on the boat and you will not be able to cancel without getting charged for the rental. IF you try to pick up more people on the water you WILL be caught, fined, and have to forfeit your rental without a refund. NO EXCEPTIONS!