top of page
1. Pick boat and time. PLEASE double-check your dates and times before booking!
2. If the site kicks you off it means someone has booked it before you and you need to pick another time. If it is not showing the time you want it also means it is already booked during that time. This is to prevent double booking.
3. Complete the reservation by adding a tube, etc, and read our policies
4. Make sure all drivers take and pass our driver's test that is attached to the confirmation email prior to arrival! This will save you about 25 minutes in the office.
5. Make sure you read your confirmation email and double-check the dates and times! If you don't see your email confirmation in your inbox check your spam folder.
All rentals will be charged in FULL at the time the reservation is made.
Prices are subject to change. If you are booking for the following year, please check back at the beginning of the summer to see updated prices.
After we make a refund on our end it typically takes 4-5 business days to show up on your account.
Docks slip renters- your entire rental will be charged IN FULL at the time the reservation is made.
Please put your boat make, model, color, and registration number in the customer note section at checkout.
bottom of page